Thursday, July 23, 2009

=] <3 [=


First Off Let Me Start By Saying ... " I Love You " ... I Know Sometimes We Don't See Eye To Eye ... And We Get On Each Other Nervous ... And We Be Feeling Like Killing Each Other ... Or Just Calling It ... "Quits" ... And I Know I Do Alot Of The Fucking Up ... And Can Be Complicated ... And Thats Why I Would Like To Thank You ... Because With Out You ... I Wouldn't Had Been Able To Find The Rolmel ... I Lost Years Ago ... The Rolmel ... That Like To Laugh ... Goof Around ETC . You Had Hope In Me When I Was Ready To Give Everything Up ... You Had My Back When Everybody Walked Out On Me ... You Help Me Find The Real Meaning Of Happiness ... You Helped Me Find The Real Meaning Of "Love" ... What It Actually Mean For Someone To Love You ... And For That I Would Like To Say I Love You Baby Girl Aka ... Mrs. Harris ... Man I Remember It Like Yesterday ... The First Time I Saw You ... I Was Walking In The Hall Way To My Next Class And ... And I Caught Eyes With You For A Slight Second Things Moved In Slow Motion ... I Don't Know What It Was ... Maybe It Was How Your Eyes Looked When The Light Glimed Off Them ... How Your Curly Hair Bounced Everytime You Walked ... How Your Jeans Hugged Your Thighs Showing Off The Lovely Curves Of Your Body ... How Your Smile Almost Made Me Forget Where I Was Going ... Right Then And There I Had Made Up My Mind That I Was Going Make You My Girl ... And My Future Wife ... So That I Can Be The One That Make You Smile ... Laugh And Be Happy ... All I Need Was The Perfect Time To Talk To You ... And Luckily That Time Came Sooner Then I Thought It Was ... Couple Days Later ... I Was Walking Towards The Door So I Can Go Catch My Bus ... And From A Far I Spotted Out That Smile ... And Stopped In My Tracks And Tried To Fix Myself ... Really Couldn't Do That Much Because I Was In My Work Clothes ... But I Continued In My Tracks You Was With Your Friends And Yall Had Yall Basketball Jerseys On ... I Walked Past And Said What Up .. And Gave Off A Little Smile ... And You Smiled Back And Said Hey ... And That You Liked Batman ... But You Thought Superman Was Better ... I Laughed .. And Said Is That Superman Was Gay ... And You Laughed A Little .. And Smiled And I Thought To Myself ... That There It Go ... The Smile I Wanna See Her With ... And I Smile Back And Continued Walking ... Your Friends ... Came Running Behind Me ... Talking To Fast For Me To Understand Them ... All I Got Out Of It Was She Wants Your Number ... I Laughed And Gave It To Them ... And Ran Off To My Bus ... The Rest Is History In The Making ... Love You Mrs.Harris =] <3

No comments:

Post a Comment