Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On My Bird Pt 3


.... As I Sit Back Drinking ... A Sunkist Orange Pop =] Listening To ... Are You Still Down By Jon B And 2pac ... And I Find Myself In Another Thinking Mood ... And ... Isn't It Funny How ... You Could Look At Somebody And Tell That There In Pain By Looking Them In They Eyes ... But When You Ask Them What's Wrong They Say Nothing ... How They Would Rather Walking Around In Grief And Sorrow ... Because They Believe That Nobody Would Understand What There Going Through Or Judge Them And Look At Them Different ... So They Put On A Fake Smile ... And Walk Around Like There's Care Free ... I Don't Care What Somebody Been Through ... Cause I Might Not Know The Pain There In Or Been Through ... But I Would Understand What There Going Through To A Certain Degree If Not All The Way ... Because To Me I Think Every Body Deserve Somebody They Can Go To ... To Talk To ... Cause In The End ... The Person Not Doing Anything But Making Things In There Life More Painful ... Keeping Everything Bottled Up ... Thats Why ... I Try To Be The Best Friend I Could Be Or Boyfriend I Could Be Because With My Guy's I Want All Us ... To Make It ... And Do Something With Are Self Despite What We Been Through ... Despite Stupid Decisions We Made In The Past By Not Doing The Right Thing And If My Guy's Ever Need Something And I Can Give It To Em I Do ... And As A Boyfriend ... I Want My Girl ... To Always Know Im Here For Her ... To Try To Keep Her Happy ... Keep A Smile On Her Face ... To Try To Give Her The World In More ... That Might Sound Corny But Its The Truth ... I Don't Never Want It To Be A Time Where She Can't Come To Me And Talk To Me ... I Wouldn't Even Feel Right If My Girl Couldn't Come Talk To Me ... Idk .................... Man Idk If That Have Anything To Do With Anything But Im Just Saying ... What's A Boyfriend To His Girlfriend If His Girl Can't Come Talk To Him About What's Wrong With Her ... He's Not A Boyfriend Right ... Which Means If She Can't Come To You And Talk To You ... Something's Wrong With The Picture ... Either She Don't Trust You ... Or She's Going To Somebody Else ... And That Don't Do Nothing But Push Her Away From You And You End Up Losing Her In The End ... Wait Hold Up ... lol ... I Just Got Way Off Subject ... So Im ma End This Here ... I'll Continue This Some Other Time ... Roman Numeral Uno ... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment