Saturday, July 18, 2009

On My Bird ...


As I Sit Back ... Drinking My Ice Tea ... Listening To Upstairs By Trey Songz ... I've Found Myself In One Of My Thinking Modes ... These Last Couple Of Weeks I've Been Through Alot Of Stuff ... With Family ... Friends ... Life ... Stuff I've Put People Through ... Stuff People Put Me Through ... And So On ... And These Last Couple Of Week's I've Learned That You Can't Trust Nobody But Your Self ... Because In The End The Person You Trusting To Come Through When You Need Them To Well Never Come Through ... And Just Because You Give Respect And Show Respect Towards Somebody Don't Mean That They Would Show And Return The Respect Back ... Personally I Show Respect And Give Respect To Everybody Im Cool With ... Because I Want It Back ... But I Don't So I Say Fuck It And Fuck Them Just Keeping It 100 ... And I Just Lost The Mood To Wright Whats On My Bird ... So I'll Continue Another Time ... =] 

Roman Numeal Uno ... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment