Wednesday, July 22, 2009

On My Bird Pt 4


As I Sit Back ... Drinking A Cup Of Milk And Eating A Strawberry Shortcake Listening To Pretty wings By Maxwell ... I've Once Again Found Myself In One Of My Thinking Modes ... And Right Now Im Trying To Figure Out Why People Run From Happiness ... If You Have Somebody In Your Life That Make's You Happy And Wanna Continue To Make You Happy Why Push Them Away ... Wait Let Me Explain Happy For You ... First Of All Let Me State That I Am Talking About Relationship Happy ... Far As Regular Happy ... Just About Anybody Can Make You Happy ... But Regular Happy And Relationship Happy To Me Are Two Different Types Of Happy ... And If You Ever Been In A Relationship Then You Know What Im Talking About ... But Back To It Happy ... If You With Her/Him And You Just Look At Them And For No Reason At All You Just Start Smiling ... And Can't Stop No Matter How Hard You Try ... That Person Make You Happy ... If Your Hugging Her/Him And While You Hugging Them You Fill Safe You Fill Wanted ... It Feel Opposite Of When You Hug Anybody Else ... That Person Make You Happy ... If When Your With Her/Him And Your Surround By A Whole Bunch Of People And You Forget That People Are Even Around You ... Its Not Just Because Her/Him Is Showing You A Good Time Its Because That Persons Making You And Makes You Happy ... If Your With All Your Friends And You Start Thinking About Her/Him And You Just Start Smiling And You Can't Stop Smiling Even After Your Friends Ask You Why The Hell You Smiling ... That Person Makes You Happy ... Do You Get Where Im Going With This Whole Happy Thing ... Maybe I Could Be Wrong But Thats What I Think Are Signs Of When Somebody Making You Happy ... Now I Don't Understand How People Run From That If Somebody Make You Feel Like That Why Run ... Why Leave Them ... Why Be With Somebody That Make You The Opposite Of Happy ... ? Ok I Understand That Some People Might Be In "LOVE" But People Know If There Happy Or Not ... They Know The Difference Between Being Happy And Not Being Happy ... You Not Happy If You Getting Cheated On ... You Not Happy If You Getting Your Ass Kicked ... Or ... Lied To All The Time ... You Not Happy If You Getting Sold False Dreams ... They Say Love Is Blind ... But I Don't Believe It Is ... Because You Know The Difference ... Its Just Up To You To Decide Wither You Go For Happy Or The What If ... I Guess I'll Never Figure This One Out ... So I'll Continue This One When I Do ... Roman Numeral Uno ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment