Monday, July 6, 2009

Checkin In ...





... Man Today Was A Crazy But Fun Day ... Chilled With The Lil Nigga Skeeter & A Couple Female Friends ... Got My Hoop On ... But I Learned That I Need To Stop Smoking Because The Thing I Loved Most I Can't Really Do Any More ... I Barely Could Get Up & Down The Court ... I Thought I Was Going To Past Out ... Lol But I Made It ... & Mannnnn Females Brah ...  Two Words "Don't Get" But Shit Im A Keep It "Pimping Never Slipping" & Thats A Shout Out To My Lil Nigga Swave ... & What Other Way To End Off A Good Day By Caking On The Phone With The Lil Nigga Skeet (No Homo)  & Some Twins ... From The 219 ... Gotta Go Out There Soon ... Well Im Out My Blogger Friends ... Shout Out The Whole G.T.G And Da Clique And My North Side Nigga's ... This Be Roman Numeral Uno Signing Out Peace & Love ....  =]  

No comments:

Post a Comment