Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"A Night To Remember"


Walking Up Behind You ... Starying You Down From Head To Toe ... Trying To Think Of All The Ways I Can Possible Take Your Clothes Off And Pleasing All Of Your Fantasy ... I Come In Closer Pulling Your Waist Closer To Me ... Slowly Kissing You On Your Neck ... Im A Take Thing Slow Because What I Wanna Do To You Take Time There's No Reason For Us To Rush Into This Is What I Whisper Into You Ear ... Before Nibbling On It And Kissing You On Your Neck Again .... Slowly Turning You Around ... Are Lips Softly Touch For The First Time ... Backing You Up Against The Counter ... Running My Fingers Through Your Hair ... Then Down The Sides Of Your Body ... Picking You Up And Putting You On The Counter Top ... Pushing Everything On The Ground ... Taking Off Your Top ... Throwing It On The Ground ... Kissing You On Your Neck Again ... While Unfastening Your Bra Straps ... Kissing Your Breast Working My Way Down To Your Belly Button .... Your Stomach Get Tight And You Pulling Me Closer ... I Come Back Up Kissing You On Your Lips ... You Taking Off My Shirt Running Your Fingers Over My Chest ... Biting Your Bottom Lip ... I Can Tell You Wanna Give Me You All ... I Pick You Up ... And Move You To The Bedroom ... Laying You On The Bed Softly ... Because Your Body Is Fragile To Me ... Climbing Over You ... I Start Kissing You On Your Lips Again ... Working My Way Down To You Belly Button Again ... And Unbuttoning You Pants ... Sliding Them Off You ... Throwing Them On The Ground ... Next Is Your Panties Kissing You Right At The Waist Line ... Because To Night Im About To Do Something I Never Did Before But I Know That Im A Do It Right ... Moving In Between Your Thighs Kissing So Passionately ... Your Legs Get Tight Around Me ... Your Stomach Go Tight Again ... Toes Curling Up ... Hands Gripping The Sheets ... Giving Off Short Moans ... Coming Up Kissing You All The Way To You Neck ... You Unbuttoning My Pants ... I Pull Out A Condom Putting It On ... I Kiss You Again ... Before Going In Slowly ... You Giving Off A Low Moan Again ... Pulling Me Closer Wrapping Your Legs Around Me ... All While Im Thinking ... Im A Make This A Night For You To Remember .... =]

Roman Numeral Uno =D

No comments:

Post a Comment